Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Washer Necklace Fundraiser



This is our new fundraiser- I will stamp any word you want on this cute necklace for only $10.00. Just email me what you want on it, along with what color necklace (brown, off white, green, black, orange, or pink) at Reaser6@juno.com. I, of course, got "ETHIOPIA" put on mine:) If you want two washers on one necklace (maybe if you have two children) the cost is $15.00. Thanks Laura for the idea and thanks Janie for taking the pictures:) It's great to have friends who are so creative!
I just added a "donate" button on the right, you can pay online with paypal, then write in the message what you want stamped on the washer, and what color necklace! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I'll send you an email with my order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I will email you what words we would like them to say....have to present it to the committee. You are so kind! :)

    ReplyDelete