Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Update on MOWA

Well, as of last week, they dissolved the Women's Organization (MOWA) and they let go of the director. They created a new organization, MOWCYA, Ministry of Women, Children and Youth Affairs. They say it will take a few weeks to restructure this unit and to staff it as well. It will eventually be a great thing for the country, but things were again set back a few weeks! Dennis and I have a peace about everything and will continue to pray for God's timing and for the children He has for us! There was one sibling referral yesterday, so we are #2 for unrelated, and #2 for siblings as well. Could be either, could be twins:) Thanks again for your prayers.

On a side note, I have accepted a position with America World as their Fellowship Coordinator. I'm meeting with my friend Gretchen next week, who is their Seminar Coordinator to get the details:) I'm excited to get this started before I get my babies! I would appreciate your prayers for this endeavor as well. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. How very exciting that you'll be working at AWAA! Very cool. Praying that your referral comes SOON! Any day now;)

    Blessings,
    Katie
    myfourwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete