Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 26, 2011

we got our referral!!!!

We got a referral today for a 13 month old beautiful baby girl! She was brought to the orphanage when she was just a few weeks old and has been in the transition home since sept last year. She is finally healthy enough to be referred. It is still slightly possible we can get an older boy referral, but it has to be before we go to court. Courts are closed until october, so we probably won't know our court date until then. We are so excited! Can't post pics but ask me next time you see me, I'm sure I'll have them with me;-)

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm sooo very excited for you and your family!!!! What a journey! Now every time Travis and I wear your shirt we will be reminded of your blessing(s)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I am sobbing with happiness for you. This has been a looooooong journey for you and I'm so glad your referral wait has come to an end. I'll be praying for God's perfect plan regarding a son as well. I can't wait to see some pics of your little girl...and to hear when your court date is! Love you guys!

    Carmen D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yay!!! Soooo excited for you guys!!!! What amazing news!
    Olivia Gregory

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! God is SO SO SO good!

    ReplyDelete